Located in Paynes Bay on the West Coast, Waterside offers its guests an idyllic setting in a tropical paradise, with all modern amenities close at hand. The popular Holetown area is a mere 5 minutes North of the development, with its supermarkets, banks, duty-free shopping facilities and boasting some of the islands best restaurants, from the affordable to the exclusive. Water sports are available within a few minutes' walk and several world class golf courses are just a short drive away. The world famous 'The Cliff' restaurant is a short walk away, while Daphne's restaurant is even closer. The Sandy Lane Hotel is a comfortable stroll up the beach. The development is set back from the main road, ensuring peace and privacy while on vacation. Further, the on-site site manager can assist with any requests and of course the Night Watchman makes you feel completely secured.
Apartment 303, situated on the second floor is a spacious 2 bedroom apartment that has been nicely furnished and finished to an exceptional standard. Both bedrooms afford en suite bathrooms and personal closet space. The open plan living/dining and kitchen area peer out onto the sea facing dining terrace. The apartment affords sea views and includes all necessary amenities for a wonderful holiday such as high speed WIFI, cable TV, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer and more. Guests have access to the communal pool deck with complimentary lounge chairs and umbrellas, an on-site equipped which is free of charge and an underground parking garage with easy access to the apartment via an elevator.
- Secure walled gate development has underground car parking with own space.
- Keypad and remote controller access to the gate and doors with intercom link to phones in the apartment and at the concierge.
- Main entrance doors to two staircases and lifts via a large coral rendered and marble tiled lobby.
- Otis lifts to all floors including the car park.
- Common area and car park fire alarm system linked to the Concierge control panel.
- Meranti hardwood doors, windows and shutters.
- CCTV cameras linked back to Concierge/ security.
- 24 hours manned concierge office close to site entrance.
- Modern designer pool over 30m long with spacious sundeck.
- Indigenous mature plants frame the perimeter of the site.
- Meranti hardwood timber paneled doors, frames & architraves.
- Glazed doors on to private terraces with travertine tiled floor and skirtings.
- Marble tiled floors & skirting throughout the apartment with marble wall tiling to all bathrooms & shower rooms.
- Vitreous China bathroom sets with chrome fittings and taps.
- Wash hand basin mounted on marble vanity tap with mirrored cabinet over and GFCI socket nearby.
- Coral rendered entrance hall and living room with white silk finish walls and ceilings to the bedrooms.
- Coral cornicing to perimeter of all rooms.
- Comfort cooling to living and bed rooms using individual A/C units and ceiling fans.
- Hardwood fitted wardrobe louvred doors and cabinets to bed rooms.
- Extractor fans to bathrooms, shower rooms, cloakrooms and kitchen.
- Cable TV and telephone are all connected and ready for use.
- Broadband connections to all apartments are available ready for use.
- Open plan designed hardwood floor & wall units with peninsula or island breakfast bar onto living area.
- Black Granite worktops and upstands.
- Stainless steel inset sink with designer mixer/spray tap and a waste-disposal with a stainless steel dishwasher nearby.
- Multi function stainless steel oven with a black glass electric hob and a stainless steel built-in Microwave oven.
- Glass/stainless steel wall or island extractor hood.
- American style stainless steel two-door fridge/freezer with chilled water & ice dispenser.
- Washing machine and vented tumble dryer in the utility areas.
Rental Rates are nightly and are subject to 7.5% VAT
|December 20 - January 10
||600 USD / night
|January 11 - April 14
||500 USD / night
|April 15 - December 14
||400 USD / night